Tuesday 10 May 2011

I adore you...break



And it sure feels good to not have a checklist constantly scrolling through on mind. : ) It’s just a break though. I foresee a crazy roller coaster ride coming soon in less than 24 hours’. Erm. One thing i’ve learnt (recently only, unfortunately) is that we will never be prepared enough for anything in life. And perhaps, all that is needed of us to survive is to just keep..breathing.
I’m not saying every day is going to be worth waking up in the morning for, it’s not always going to be perfect, but you have to move on, you have to get up or you’ll never stumble upon the days that really, truly are worth waking up for.

p/s: Was really good to finally catch up with the Heaton-ers after 2 years or so. See you guys soon again <3

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree with you! Surprise, will nv get enough in life! ^^ (Of course, preferable the good one!) Sometimes, somethings just doesn't goes right... but hey, this is life, not a line! So, all we can do is take it, and beat it! Hahaha~ even though sometimes i really feel like beating "someone" who mess with my plan! =p

    Btw, really quiet here ler... >.< and lastly, i want "I heart Heaton" shirt!!!!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, dont worry, i wont leave this blog. Probably tumbleweed rolling at times, but nah, no abandoning =)I'll show you my new t-shirt addition I hearts to max

    ReplyDelete